Individual Yearly Membership Dues are $25
Why join us?
- Your dues are used to help elect pro-Choice, pro-ERA women to public office in areas outside major cities in Missouri.
- You can keep informed about progressive women running for office and how to support them.
- You can follow our posts about legislative activities in Jefferson City that affect women and learn how to weigh in on issues of concern.
- you can stay up to date with our Missouri events updates.
- You can make a difference by connecting with others working to promote women’s causes.
Who are we?
The Missouri Women’s Leadership Coalition was founded in 2001 to achieve political gender equality in Missouri by recruiting and helping elect pro-Choice, pro-ERA women in cities, suburbs, small towns and rural areas outside of our two major cities: Kansas City and St. Louis.
We do this by providing candidates with professional, emotional and financial support.
We are a nonpartisan organization.
While our focus is outstate, we work closely with other organizations that are working to get progressive women elected in the cities.